Monday, November 16, 2009

Introduction

Beauty is skin deep. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Beauty is a state of mind. These are some of the definitions of beauty some of us believe. So if i feel gorgeous, I am therefore, gorgeous. But for me, self-contentment is the basis of a genuine beauty. Without this you will not see the real you in the mirror.Over the years, I have learned that being truly attractive was not about my hips my curves, my hairdos, my style but about my heart and how do i take care of myself from the inside out. The truth is most of the time my appearance or your appearance does count to a certain degree. Why? It is because it plays a part in the way several people perceive us. But more important, your beauty should reflect of what you feel inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment